Benefits Of Renting Office Space At Montville Executive Suites
- Your Own Receptionist- When renting office space at Montville Executive Suites (MES), you have the option of answering your own phone calls or having the receptionist do that for you. The receptionist can take a message or transfer the call to your voice mail if you are not available. Having this service alleviates the stress of constantly picking up your phone or missing important calls if you are away from your office. If you are having an important phone call with a client, but see that you are receiving another important phone call at the same time, the receptionist can pick it up for you and take a message, which can prevent clients from getting frustrated if they urgently need to reach you.
- Your Own Professional Business Address- With having your own business address, you do not have to worry about personal bills and house bills getting mixed with important mail regarding your business. You will feel a lot more organized and it looks more professional having your own business address.
- Location, Location, Location– MES is conveniently located near major highways such as Route 46, Route 80, and Route 287. As a result, this makes it easier for clients and coworkers to find MES. Additionally, the commute will more than likely be more convenient for you as well.
- Conference Rooms– When renting space at MES, you have free access to our two conference rooms. Lunch & Learns, Seminars, Networking Events and other larger meetings can be held in our new state-of-the art conference room. Personal meetings with a smaller number of participants can be held in our smaller conference room. Catering services are provided and your clients will always be greeted and assisted by the receptionist.
- Kitchen- A beautiful kitchen is provided to all the tenants. This kitchen includes a refrigerator, a microwave, a sitting an area to eat, a keurig, utensils, a dishwasher, and a fresh pot of coffee. You can keep your lunch and snacks fresh by leaving them in the refrigerator, and you can use the microwave to warm up your breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- One Bill For All– You only have to pay one monthly bill that includes the fee for the rent, the utilities, and optional additional services. At other office buildings, the bills for the rent, utilities, and extra services are often paid separately. Here at MES, we try to make everything convenient and easy for you.
- Making Friends and Connections– Here at MES, we are a tightly-knit and friendly community. Many friendships are made which inevitable leads to more referrals and connections. Not only are you acquiring new friends, but your business could potentially benefit as a result. Join us here at the Montville Executive Suites Community!
For more information, continue browsing our website or if you have any questions,